Through BNI University, BNI Members have easy access to all of BNI's educational information and training content in one single platform—available anywhere, anytime. Not a current BNI Member? Click here to learn how BNI can benefit your business!
BNI University provides BNI Members and Director Consultants with the tools and resources they need to be the most successful in BNI.
BNI Members can access BNI University online at bniuniversity.com or through the BNI University App, available for Android and iOS.
BNI University Includes...
- 24/7 Access to Educational and Training Content
- Podcasts & Webinars
- Access to Downloadable Documents
- Global & Regional Leaderboard
- Desktop & Mobile Application
- BNI University Profile
How To Log Into BNI University
Once you become a member of BNI Oregon & SW Washington and are entered into BNI Connect, you will be given access to BNI University within 24 hours.
For your first log-in, go to bniuniversity.com on your desktop. Use the same BNI Connect username with temporary password 123456. After you set up a new password, you'll be able to log into the BNI University App.
How To Use BNI University
Unsure how to use BNI University? Don't worry, there is a free online training course that will guide you!
Find the Course by logging into BNI University. Go to "Training" > "Courses" > Then, search "How to Use BNI University"
Having Trouble Logging into BNI University?
- Check your Internet Browser: BNI University works best on Google Chrome and Firefox. Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Check your Pop-Up Blocker: Modules in BNI University may not load properly if you have a pop-up blocker on your website browser. In your settings, please disable pop-ups for BNI University.
- First Log-in: For your first log-in, go to bniuniversity.com on your desktop. Use the same BNI Connect email address with temporary password 123456. After you set up a new password, you'll be able to log into the BNI University App. You will not be able to reset your password on BNI University until you log-in using the temporary password for your first entry.
- If you're still having issues, contact [email protected]: Please include as many details as possible as well as screenshots, if you're able to.