Through BNI University, BNI Members have easy access to all of BNI's educational information and training content in one single platform—available anywhere, anytime. Not a current BNI Member? Click here to learn how BNI can benefit your business!
BNI University provides BNI Members and Director Consultants with the tools and resources they need to be the most successful in BNI.
BNI Members can access BNI University online at bniuniversity.com or through the BNI University App, available for Android and iOS.
BNI University Includes...
- 24/7 Access to Educational and Training Content
- Podcasts & Webinars
- Access to Downloadable Documents
- Global & Regional Leaderboard
- Desktop & Mobile Application
- BNI University Profile
How To Log Into BNI University
Once you become a member of BNI Oregon & SW Washington and are entered into BNI Connect, you will be given access to BNI University within 24 hours. You will receive an email from [email protected] that contains your first time only log-in password.
Click on the red link that says "Login Now" and it will take you directly to BNI University where you will use your BNI Connect email address as your username and the temporary password in the email as your password. After you set up a new password on your desktop, you'll be able to log into the BNI University App.
If you cannot find an email 24 hours after being entered into BNI Connect, please try the following:
1. Go to BNI University on a desktop computer and type in your email address into the username column. Click "Forgot Your Password". If you are in the system, it will allow you to create a new password through your email account.
2. Email [email protected] Please include in the email that you are unable to log into BNI University and your BNI Chapter name. We will assist you as soon as we can!
How To Use BNI University
Unsure how to use BNI University? Don't worry, there is a free online training course that will guide you!
Find the Course by logging into BNI University. Go to "Training" > "Courses" > Then, search "How to Use BNI University"
Having Trouble Logging into BNI University?
- Check your Internet Browser: BNI University works best on Google Chrome and Firefox. Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Check your Pop-Up Blocker: Modules in BNI University may not load properly if you have a pop-up blocker on your website browser. In your settings, please disable pop-ups for BNI University.
- First Log-in: For your first log-in, log into your email on a desktop. Twenty four hours after you are entered into BNI Connect, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing a temporary password. Go to BNI University. Enter your BNI Connect email address as your username. Enter the temporary password from your email as your password. Once you log in, it will prompt you to set up a new password. Then, you'll be able to log into the BNI University App.
- If you're still having issues, contact [email protected]: Please include as many details as possible as well as screenshots, if you're able to.