- Increased exposure to many other local businesses and people
- Business growth through a referral partner network
- Increased Visibility, Credibility and Profitability
- Tools to network more effectively
- Educational workshops
- Peer mentoring
- Personal and professional development
- Solid business relationships lasting a lifetime
- And much, much more!
Benefits of Visiting a Chapter
- Referrals/Revenue: You will see business referrals being passed during the meeting.
- Influence: You will see how members become the resource for the people in their network because they "gotta guy."
- Structure: It is 90 minutes a week of working "ON" your business rather than "IN" your business.
- Education: BNI has more person hours of training per year than any other organization. You'll also be surrounding yourself with experts in their fields.
How to Visit a BNI Chapter Meeting
- Find a Chapter near you with an opening for your profession
- Register to visit the chapter or Contact the Chapter President to let them know you will be visiting their chapter
- Confirm meeting time and location
- Show up early and be friendly, introduce yourself to the other members and guests
- If you like the chapter
group, talk to the Membership Committee to discuss whether this might be a fit
What to Expect When Visiting a BNI Chapter Meeting
- Be greeted by the Visitor Host Team
- Meet and introduce yourself to other business professionals
- Experience a structured business meeting that lasts 90 minutes
- Pass your business cards to Members and Visitors during the meeting
- Learn about the benefits of BNI membership